Papers presented at NANOSMAT-2017 will be published, subject to passing the stringent peer review process, in special issues of the following journals:
1) Applied Surface Science (Elsevier)
Manuscripts must be submitted by 15 October 2016.
- Click here
- Selecting an Article Type is required for submission. Select "SI:NANOSMAT2016"
2) Microsystem Technologies (Springer)
For this journal authors may submit their paper(s) from 1st of May until 15th of October 2016.
Authors must submit their papers by clicking on this link - http://www.editorialmanager.com/mite/default.aspx
During submission please select special issue for NANOSMAT 2016.
3) Functional Nanostructures (One Central Press)
NB: The first 15 Best Papers will be published, after peer review, free of cost to the author(s).
How to submit to this journal:
- Click here for onlnie submissions
- Complete the form before submission
- Remember to upload a "Cover letter" to the editor mentioning the submitted manuscript was presented at the 11th NANOSMAT conference.
Manuscript submissions will be accepted until 15 October 2016.
Note for authors: Please note that the submission of a paper implies that it represents original work not previously published and not being considered for publication elsewhere. All previously published material shall be fully acknowledged in the manuscript. If any material from third parties is incorporated in the manuscript, the author(s) must gain permission in writing from each copyright holder of such material to use such material in the manuscript consistent with the terms of the rights granted pursuant to the copyright item at the end of this document.
NANOSMAT - PUBLICATION TRACK RECORD:
1. THIN SOLID FILMS (Elsevier): Vol. 515, Issue 1, Pages 1-380 (2006)
2. CATALYSIS TODAY(Elsevier), Vol. 116, Issue 1, (2006) pages 1-88
1. JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE (Springer) - Vol. 43, No. 10/May 2008, pages 3365-3741.
2. JOURNAL OF NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY (ASP) - Vol. 9, No. 6 (June 2009) pp.3353-3996.
JOURNAL OF NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY (ASP) - Vol. 10, No. 2 (February 2010) pp.1030-1031.
JOURNAL OF NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY (ASP) – Vol. 11, 8639-8641 (2011).
JOURNAL OF NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY (ASP) - Vol. 12, Number 6 (June 2012) pp. 4685-5124.
JOURNAL OF NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY (ASP) - Vol. 12, Number 12 (December 2012) pp. 9007-9591.
(i) APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE (Elsevier) - Volume 275, Pages 1-412 (15 June 2013).
(ii) MICROELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (Eslevier) - Microelectronic Engineering 108 (2013) 83-222.
(iii) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENERGY RESEARCH (Wiley), 25 March 2014, Vol. 38, Issue No. 4, pp. 415-537.
(iv) OPTICAL MATERIALS (Eslevier) - Optical Materials, Volume 36, Issue 8, June 2014, pp 1418-1462.
(i) VACUUM (Elsevier) - Volume 107, Pages 1-320 (September 2014).
(ii) MICROELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (Elsevier) - 126, 2014, 1-208.
(iii) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYDROGEN ENERGY - 39, 30, 2014
(i) SURFACE & COATINGS TECHNOLOGY (Elsevier) - Volume 271, Pages 1-276 (15 June 2015).
(ii) MICROELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (Elsevier) - in preparation
(i) SURFACE & COATINGS TECHNOLOGY (Elsevier) - Volume 380, 2015, 10, p.1, 2016.